1and1 mail has been the talk of the town these days. Racing past all of the other mail platforms with its wide range of features combined with a great user interface to give its users a secure emailing experience. This mail service comes under the German giants IONOS. Today we will be bringing you a complete guide on 1and1 to help you better understand and solve your doubts about this email platform.
Let us look at the steps that we can follow to create an account on this platform with ease.
Steps to Create 1and1 Email Account
- First, you need to visit the official webpage of IONOS.
- Now, select the “email and office” option from the panel. You can opt for a contract if you want to.
- Now, create a new email address.
- You can choose the “mail product” according to your convenience.
- Next up, create an appropriate mail address and enter it in the email field.
- Now, make a password for your mail account, re-enter the password to confirm it.
- You can also add the option of email forwarding by selecting the “add forwarding target” option and adding an
- email address where you want the mail to be forwarded.
- Configure the security settings by clicking on “IONOS virus protection” and “ANTI SPAM”, then press save.
- You have signed up for the 1and1 webmail successfully.
Steps to Create a 1and1 Business Email Account
- Click on a suitable package available on the official 1and1 webmail login page.
- Now, create an email domain, sign, name, and a TLD (top-level domain) for your business account.
- Next up, create an appropriate password for your mail.
- You have successfully set up your business email account.
Steps to Carry Out a 1and1 Webmail Login
- Visit the official webpage of “IONOS”.
- Fill out the email box with your mail address, domain, or your customer ID.
- Now, enter your 1and1 email account password.
- Click on the sign-in button to access your account.
You can also try using the “remember me” option that is provided by IONOS to its webmail users for
easy login. Make sure that you only use this option on known devices. You can access this option by
following the steps given below;
- Go to the 1and1 email login page.
- Enter your domain, mail address, or your customer ID in the credentials box.
- Next up, enter your password.
- You will find the “remember me” option just below the password field, click on it and you are good to go.
Make note of the fact that the “remember me” option can only be used if you are not using private
Can We Change the Login Address of Our 1and1 Mail Account?
The answer to this commonly asked question is yes as this email platform lets you change the mail
address. You can simply change the mail address by carrying out the steps given below;
- Sign in using the official webpage of 1and1 email.
- Now, go to the control panel of IONOS.
- Next up, click on the “my products” option and choose your email address.
- Fill out a new name.
- Now you can easily forward your mails to the newly created email address.
- To end the process, enter the domain that is available to change the domain completely.
Steps to Reset your Forgotten 1and1 Email Account Password
- Visit the login page.
- Tap on the “forgot your password” option.
- Enter your domain, customer ID, or email address.
- Now, request a new password by clicking on the necessary option.
- A reset link will be sent to you via message.
- Enter the customer ID to set up a new password. Click on next.
- You can log in to your account using the new password.
1and1 Email Login Problems
The users may face this problem due to server problems, or because of entering false login credentials. You can easily resolve this error with the help of the steps given below;
- Make sure that you enter the correct login details.
- Make sure to check that there are no server issues before you try to login into your 1and1 mail account.
- Check to see whether the internet connection is stable or not.
- Check to make sure that your account wasn’t accessed by another user when you shared your login details on another device.
You can go through all of it to solve all of your 1and1 login queries. For any further info, you can visit the IONOS help center.
See also – https://mywebarticle.com/the-best-time-for-small-businesses-to-get-a-dedicated-server-is-right-from-the-start/