Facebook is a well-renowned social media platform with strict rules and regulations.
It takes the privacy and security of its users very seriously and doesn’t tolerate users who violate Facebook policies.
Facebook Friends list’s settings:
Facebook also allows users many settings to set their profile according to them.
when users want to know how Facebook hide friends, they can decide for their profile, if they want their
- Facebook friends list to be seen or shared with their friends or not.
(They can choose from the options to show it to the public or only friends or only me.)
Facebook other features settings:
Facebook also gives privileges to its users regarding the settings for their private information such as
- date of birth,
- mobile number,
- email address,
- photos shared to their profile or uploaded by them,
- their Likes or dislikes,
- family relations, and
- users can lock their profile and profile dp so that it cannot be taken as a screenshot or downloaded by any unknown person
(Users can also hide the content or delete it if they don’t want it to be displayed on the profile.)
Facebook users don’t require users to block other users to hide their Facebook mutual friends, users can simply set the settings accordingly to the privacy and security option.
These settings will lead to the question “why Facebook show some mutual friends but not all”, because of the settings set above.
# Note: Users can also try to unfriend those mutual friends from their Facebook friend list and hence they will not be shown on the user’s profile as mutual friends.
This will help users if they don’t want one particular individual to be shown as a mutual friend on the list.
The device on which these settings can be made:
It can be done from any device such as iPhone, Android, iPad, or PC (Mac, Windows), etc.
On Facebook, you can hide mutual friends by following these steps:
- Here’s how to hide mutual friends on Facebook From Other Friends:
The latest Facebook feature of custom settings added by Facebook, allows users to hide their Facebook friend list from a particular Individual or allow it to be shown to all friends except certain individuals.
The steps to do settings for Facebook hide friends is given below:
- Users must log in to their Facebook account and click on the Friends tab from the profile page.
- Then click on the “Edit Privacy” option
- Next click on the “Custom” option and a “Custom privacy” will show 2 options,
[> Share with and Don’t share with.]
- When the first option: Share with is chosen then the Facebook friends list added will be visible to only those users and would be private to others.
- In case of the second option: Don’t share with is chosen, users can decide to hide their Facebook mutual friends list from certain users when added to the section, and hence friend’s list would be invisible to them.
- Last, click on the “Save Changes” option and click on Done.
Also recommended: https://mywebarticle.com/best-ways-to-unblur-course-hero/