The cake is one of the forms of sweet. In celebration, the cake is better than the sticky sweets. It plays an important role in birthday parties, weddings, engagements, New Year celebrations, Christmas, Valentine’s Day celebrations, and other special occasions in your life. In this article, you will know about cake delivery in Ludhiana.
What are the types of cakes are available in cake delivery in Ludhiana
There are different types of cakes are available in cake delivery in Ludhiana. Find them below,
- Pound cake: It is the base cake for many cakes and the ingredients are chocolate chips, dry fruits, coffee, orange or lemon, and other fruits.
- Red velvet cake: This is a simple sponge cake that is a mix of cocoa powder and beetroot juice. The toppings of the cake are thick white frosting.
- Rum cake: It is one of the popular sponge cakes. The bakers make it soak in rum and filled with fresh fruits and whipped cream.
- Spice cake: Baker adds spices such as cinnamon, cloves, ginger, allspice, maple syrup, and nutmeg to make this cake.
- Strawberry cake: This is the cake with fresh and dry strawberries and bakers use fresh strawberries as toppings.
- Swill roll: It is the thin sponge cake filled with jam and whipped cream. Then rolled and allowed to set the cake.
- Wine cake: Our bakers make this cake with additional ingredients like rum, raisins, wine, and candied fruits.
- Teacake: It is the cross between the cake and cookie and dolloped with whipped cream.
How will you order the cake from the cake delivery services?
The steps to order the cake from the cake delivery in Ludhiana are given by,
- First, you will need to know the cake delivery service website to order the cake for your party celebration.
- Login to the registered websites and you will find the cake delivery cake shops on the screen.
- You can choose the cake shop based on the customer review and star rating of the shop.
- Select the cake shop and enter to the shop page to make order your cake.
- You can choose the shape, flavor, color, size, and other features of the cake.
- You will set the cake delivery date and time for your wish and select the cake to order.
- Finally, click the option order cake on the cake shop page. The professionals will deliver this cake at the estimated time even at midnight.
What are the different types of icing for the cake?
- Buttercream: It is the perfect icing for the cake. It will easily spread all over the cake. It made of sugar and butter is together.
- Whipped cream: it is the lighter icing for your cake and the baker prepares it with cold whipping with sugar and heavy cream.
- Royal icing: It is traditional icing to cover and decorate the cake with fruits.
- Cream cheese frosting: It is perfect for carrot cake, red velvet cake, and cupcakes.
- Meringue: It is made by beating the egg whites, granular sugar, and cold water together.
- Fondant: The ingredients are water, sugar, glycerin, and gelatin.
Make your day special with tasty cakes!!