We all Indians love to have morning paranthas with ghee on it. It makes the paranthas more delicious and tasty. But some health-conscious people are not taking ghee in their meal as they believe ghee makes them fat. Many dietitians believe that Bilona ghee is best that provides numerous health benefits to a person. So, a person who has made their choice shift to not having ghee should know about the benefits of Bilona ghee.
- Glowing skin- The first benefit of Bilona ghee is that it is made of curd instead of malai that is good for the skin. It makes the skin nourished both inside and outside. It works as a great moisturizer for your skin. Bilona ghee is not only useful for skin nourishment but it is also good for chapped lips and over dark circles. The application of ghee is simple-
- Take a few drops of ghee in your fingertips
- Apply gently on the affected area
- Leave it overnight
- Wash off your face with lukewarm water and see the magic the next morning
- Enhance immunity- We all have suffered in a pandemic situation, where most people are prone to death because of their weak immunity. The Bilona ghee is good for making immunity strong. It is rich in Vitamin A. Therefore, it is an important supplement that helps the heart, brain function smoothly. If you wish to have this then Bilona ghee online is present at available stores.
- Detox- It is advised to have one tablespoon of Bilona ghee during or after a meal as it will dissolve the harsh toxins and leave you fresh and healthy throughout the day.
- Used in Ayurveda preparation- Some herbal preparations require ghee to add flavor. For example- Chawanprash requires desi ghee to mix all the herbs and to enhance flavors.
- Anti-ageing property- Bilona ghee is good for parents as consuming a few drops of ghee can help in slowing down their aging process. This particular ghee claims that it shows the result on every age group if they do regular exercise and consume healthy meals rich in green vegetables, fruits, eggs, etc.
- Makes bones stronger- Bilona ghee is rich in Vitamin A and helps in making muscles bones stronger. Every parent gives Bilona ghee to their child so that they do not suffer at their growing stage. Ghee should not be neglected. Consumption is important to survive for long.
- Healthy digestion- Bilona ghee is rich in Vitamin A, D, E, K, and therefore, it helps in keeping healthy digestion. The problem of constipation is also removed with Bilona ghee.
Desi cow Bilona Ghee is good for everyone. Its numerous benefits do not allow you to resist from using. It is great for making glowing skin and provides a natural glow, it is good for digestion, making bones stronger, and helps in healing chapped lips, dark circles, etc. Therefore, one should give a try to Bilona ghee which is far better than processed ghee made of malai.